Well...Hello There!

Hello, and welcome to 'Home In The North', a little blog about my home and lifestyle here in the North East of England. 

Starting this little blog and having my own little corner of the internet was something I had fancied doing for quite a while. I love to read blogs and watch home and lifestyles videos in my spare time, so it felt natural to share some of my own life. 

So where to start!? We're a family of three humans and one dog, Jax an Alaskan Malamute. We're in the process of making our house into a home but it definitely feels like a lengthy one as we're doing it all ourselves (with the help of our fantastic friends) We've completed one room and I hope to share that soon as I'm really proud of it. 

At the weekend you'll find us in our local ice rink, making use of our National Trust membership, or staying up way to late playing boardgames with our friends once the kids are in bed. I plan to share bits and bobs of what we get up to in our local area and a little further a field, as well as the progress of the house and if I finally learn to manage my job, keeping the house clean and tidy, and getting enough sleep! 

Until next time! 

Comments